Crazy new haircut...

3/17/09

Well, I went and did it...cut all my hair off. I never thought I would give in but something hit me last Friday night and I decided to go get it professionally chopped off right in to a mohawk. Hey, it's a once in a lifetime for me cause I am almost through with this adventure =) What's the old saying "when life gives you lemons..." Well, life gave me an opportunity to do something I wish I would have had the guts to do in the 80's when it was cool to have funky colored spiky hair. I am pretty sure I am damaging my kids for life...LOL! Nah, really, they were right there with me so it's all good!

Here is a picture of the finished "normal" product...hubby and I with our "Bring It!" looks...we aren't scared!



Oh...and here is my St. Patty's Day Mohawk:


No telling what is next to come...I am gonna enjoy each and every funky hair while I still have them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very colorful. What a treat that you can match your hair color to your overall mood! But seriously, I'm glad you are hanging in there. Besides the laptop, do you feel like doing much else? When is your next chemo? You're in our prayers.