Halfway there...almost!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:58pm

Today was visit number 11 out of 25 visits to the big radiation machine. Still, there is not much to tell.

I am patiently awaiting the results of my Bone Marrow Biopsy that I had last Thursday. I tried to call all day today but the lines were busy...yes all day!! If the results come back in my favor, it will reduce my length of Chemo to only 3 treatments - one every three weeks. I am seriously praying harder than ever for that because I have talked to several people about the side effects of "RCHOP Therapy" and they are not nice! I fear if I have to take Prednisone for too long, I will end up divorced or in prison...(it's a joke!). Anyway, I may not have many friends during that treatment.

Oh, before I forget...the best thing to come out of last Thursday...RANDY LIKES MY DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Randy hates doctors so this is a major thing...I promise you!! I want him to feel comfortable with my treatment and the doctors that are treating me so I am thrilled more than ever about it!

Okay folks...enough rambling...American Idol is on and I am tired so that's all for now.

Hopefully I will have some good news to share soon...TTFN!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know, I hope they are able to reduce the chemo!! Oh...and American Idol was good tonight..hehe...

Love YOU